1. How come they didn’t use any muggle inventions to inform their magic inventions?
2. Why wouldn’t everyone get a magic portrait of themselves and essentially live forever?
3. Why would J.K. Rowling even include the time-turner?
4. So, was Hagrid’s dad just a pervert or what?
5. If Fred and George had the Marauder’s Map during the events of the Chamber of Secrets, why didn’t they use it to help figure out who was opening the chamber?
6. Why would Hogwarts have students ride to the castle on animals they could only see if they’d seen death?
7. Why does Malfoy try to befriend Harry when they first meet?
8. Why aren’t they more careful what they teach Slytherin kids?
Finish reading 12 Things That Still Bother Me About Harry Potter
SILVERMANIA has created ”Paperboy 3: The Hard Way,” a grindhouse style parody movie trailer of the classic Paperboy video game from the 80s. They did a fantastic job of turing the pixelated suburban streets of chaos into a gruesome VHS quality masterpiece.
You should probably watch this in HD full-screen.
image via Kotaku
this kid is going places
I don’t post a lot of music here, but Kabuki Quantum Fighter has an unusually good soundtrack. This is the theme for Round 5.